[asterisk-doc] the difference codecs between meetme and telephone

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Wed Jul 12 08:45:26 MST 2006

Yin,

I am sorry but this list is not for asking questions about asterisk. If you
have questions you want to ask you should join the asterisk-users list:
HYPERLINK
"http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users"http://lists.digium
.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users

Thank you.

Jim

--
Jim Van Meggelen
jim at vanmeggelen.ca
HYPERLINK
"http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2177"http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2177

"A child is the ultimate startup, and I have three.
This makes me rich."
                    Guy Kawasaki
--

   _____