[asterisk-doc] r1 - // /RFC/ /chm/ /dbxml/ /dbxml/ent/ /dsssl/ /dsssl/catalog/ /dsssl/defaul...

Alejandro Ríos P. alejandro.rios at avatar.com.co
Thu Apr 27 16:38:44 MST 2006

Hello.

El jue, 27-04-2006 a las 13:40 -0400, Peter Beckman escribió:
> Excellent!
>
> I'm not 100% sure how the PHPDOC group handles translations, but it looks
> like the main branch is for english, and all other translations are in
> separate SVN trunks.

Yes, that's the way they do it, since they use CVS.  Maybe with SVN we
can just make a LANGUAGE/ directory on the sources root.

> I assume you check out the main trunk, then the trunk for the translation,
> then use the same build process, except ./configure --with-lang=es
>
> If you can figure out some of the errors in make test, that'd be great!

I tried to figure out the url to checkout a copy of the tree, but didn't
work. what's the svn url?

It seems to me that we'll have to change the translation scripts from
cvs to svn too.  I guess this is exciting, as the work needed to run the
online generation system for all languages.

Can't wait to see this framework fully operational :)

Regards,

--
Alejandro Ríos Peña - (alerios)