[Asterisk-doc] Moving ahead!

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Tue Apr 25 14:41:35 MST 2006

I happened to stumble into the Asterisk Developer's conference call this
morning (a little late, I must admit), and was surprised to hear
everyone talking about docs!  After a good discussion, it was decided
that Digium would create us a Subversion repository on their community
SVN server to host documentation work.  Mark and Kevin also agreed to
start thinking about an infrastructure under which we can make it easier
to keep the documentation in sync with changes to the Asterisk code.
The core members of the docs project will have commit access, and others
will be able to get commit access to the repository as needed.

Between this and the work that Peter has been doing the last little
while, I'm excited to see the Asterisk Documentation Project moving
ahead in the right direction again.

I'll send out more details as they become available... stay tuned!

-Jared