[Asterisk-doc] Is the project dead?

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Fri Apr 21 13:03:05 MST 2006

I'm pleased to announce that I've got it working!

There is MUCH work to be done to get it to the right place for public
consumption, but I've got a good start on it.

Much of the documentation is copied from PHP, and I'm sure there is a lot
of documentation in there that needs to be deleted, updated, etc.  But the
framework is there.

I've documented in the "Function Reference" section a few AGI and a few
Dialplan functions.  Not deeply, but enough to give a decent idea of what I
hope this project could become.

Comment away!

http://mph.gotdns.com:82/manual/en/index.php

There is something strange in the include files that causes my server to
not load superfast... I'm tracking that down.  It's something copied from
PHP.net that's doing it.

Beckman

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Andrew Latham wrote:

> Maybe we should start with the applications, pick one and write up
some info on it and examples.

eg... http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.array.php

On 4/21/06, Jim Van Meggelen <jim at vanmeggelen.ca> wrote:

> [...]

---
Andrew Latham - AKA: LATHAMA (lay-th-ham-eh)
lathama at lathama.com - lathama at yahoo.com - lathama at gmail.com
If any of the above are down we have bigger problems than my email!
Hind sight is most always 20/20 or better.
---