[Asterisk-doc] Is the project dead?

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Thu Apr 20 19:16:21 MST 2006

> OK, count me in then. I'll take a little time to carefully examine the
> current status of the cvs contents and voip-info.org and then make some
> initial planning.

  I'm working on a PHP-like documentation for Asterisk.  See
  http://php.net/manual/en/ -- I hope to have something done by early next
  week.  It will document all the config files, functions, AGI,
  installation, etc.  I won't have all the documentation done, but I will
  have the Framework in DocBook format.

  From there documentation can be generated into an online format, a print
  format, even into PDF.   The way PHP set it up it can also be easily
  translated.

  Contact me offline and we'll see if we can coordinate efforts.

Beckman