[Asterisk-doc] Several Documentation Files Outstanding

Leif Madsen asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 01:54:46 CDT 2005

Hi All!

Sorry that I've been so busy as to have neglected the mailing list.
I'm trying to force myself to leave a browser window open here for the
mailing lists so I can at least monitor them. In regards to this list
specifically though, I'm wondering what to do with the files that have
been submited by Gene Nader (thanks Gene!). Are these generally
complete and ready to go or do they need more work on them?
Unfortunately its getting pretty late for me now to be going over
them, but I will try to review them tomorrow and post any comments.

If anyone else can chime in and let me know the states of these files,
we'll get them cleaned up and posted up to the website.

PS: Jim / Jared -- Are we still going to need to convert these over to
DocBook? I'm a bit rusty and not sure I have the time to really tag
everything correctly, although it might be the best way of going about
this...

Thanks!
--
Leif Madsen - http://www.leifmadsen.com
Astricon 2005, Anaheim, CA, October 12-14