[Asterisk-doc] prepaid

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu Oct 27 10:15:21 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 23:34 -0700, somsack inthavongsy wrote:
> now i want to use prepaid on asterisk, i install the
> soft ware but now i can not connect to the database,i
> use astbill-0.9.0.7 so can you tell me how to connect
> and step to create new database

Unfortunately, you are asking in the wrong mailing list.  This mailing
list is dedicated to documentation for Asterisk, not for end-user
support.  If astbill were a core part of Asterisk, we might discuss
documentation for it, but for now, we're busy writing documentation for
Asterisk itself.

-Jared