[Asterisk-doc] Appendices A and B (Was: You ASKED for an Asterisk book, you GOT an Asterisk book!)

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Fri Oct 21 14:27:42 CDT 2005

On Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 13:37:01, Jared Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 14:38 +0200, Francesco Lattanzio wrote:
>> Where are appendices A & B?
>
> I've updated the .zip file on the server to include the missing
> appendices.   ...

Don't  want  to appear picky but in comparing it to the physical book it
appears  to  be missing the Table of Contents, Index, About the Authors,
and the Colophon.

--
rodd at polylogics.com     "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Rod Dorman              late for the pebbles to vote." – Ambassador Kosh