[Asterisk-doc] You ASKED for an Asterisk book, you GOT an Asterisk book!

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sun Oct 16 12:19:56 CDT 2005

AWESOME!!!!

Really really really really really really really really really really really
really really nice man!

Congratulations.

>From my news site:

Since seeing the release of this book, I've (Matt Riddell) been reading it
pretty much non stop. My impression thus far has been that they have done an
absolutely amazing job. They have done the Asterisk community proud, and I
feel this will go a long way to greatly increase the coverage which Asterisk
experiences today.

It is well written, accurate and compelling. I for one will be supporting
their excellent work by buying a hardcopy and recommend that all new
technicians in the Asterisk community make sure they have read this book
before anything else. With a free copy being released on the Internet, you
have absolutely no excuse now.

While I would love to say that I think that this book will reduce the amount
of traffic on the mailing lists, I think because of the increased popularity,
it may have the opposite effect.

My sincere complements and congratulations to Leif Madsen, Jared Smith and Jim
Van Meggelen for their amazing work!

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell