[Asterisk-doc] You ASKED for an Asterisk book, you GOT an Asterisk book!

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Sat Oct 15 15:15:36 CDT 2005

On Saturday 15 October 2005 20:58, Leif Madsen wrote:
> Asterisk: The Future of Telephony is now freely available, for
> download in PDF form, from the Asterisk Documentation Project website
> located at http://www.asteriskdocs.org.

Congratulations on the release of this book. It certainly is a great body of
work.

I would like to ask whether the authors and O'Reilly Media would ever release
under a less restrictive license perhaps
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ ? Of course I would like cc-by-sa
2.5, but that may be pushing it :-)

If the above is a possability, it would enable the source of the book to be
made available for contribution in the Asterisk docs repository.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author
sean at inwords.co.za