[Asterisk-doc] asterisk

Chief Charles Ugo. Eke bychief at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 13:38:56 CST 2005

Does anyone know any VoIP company that can terminate calls for me in all African countries
including GSM at about 3cents/minutes?
Also I need collaboration/information on VoIP/calling card(global) biz

--- gale81 at virgilio.it wrote:

> I?m a telecommunication  engineering student. I?m working on my degree thesis,
> it?s about Astrerisk . My goal is to estimate the performance of a hybrid
> platform for the Volp.
> I?m looking for documentation about:
> ?	Architecture
> ?	Tools for the performances? analysis (to analyse performances)
> ?	Informations about the scheduler
> ?	Informations about the transcoding, to understand how the Volp Protocol
> (Sip,H.323,IAX)   interact
> If you can help me, please, send me some informations  to understand how
> to start to analyse performances; what I found on internet is not enough!!!
>  Thank you so mutch

Thanks and God Bless.

Sincerely yours
Chief & Sir Charles Ugo Eke,MIEEE,KFC, Ochiri Ozuo 1
Chairman Eze's in Council(Overseas)
Founder/CEO:
Infotex Systems,Inc, USA www.infotexsystems.com
Knowledge Development Center, USA
Systemax Information Technology(Nig) Ltd, Broad St lagos
Digital Partners Nigeria, Victorial Island(DDNA) www.ddn-africa.org
www.digitalpartnersnigeria.org
Dreams do not come with expiration date