[Asterisk-doc] Is it time to start thinking about a cookbook?

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Wed Mar 9 10:06:30 CST 2005

I'd like to participate in this.  I'll be willing to write up what I have
and do testing of others.

Since you point out that we don't need another wiki, should the cookbook be
on the wiki?  It needs to be in a format that is easily useable for
cut'n'paste.  A CMS with a lexicon would also be a neat format.

Part of each entry should include a date and the system version/asterisk
release it was tested on I think this information is important since
asterisk is changing so rapidly.

-Nate