[Asterisk-doc] What's next section?

Randolph Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:15:08 CST 2005

Hello again,

Since I keep re-reading the book on my excercycle, I'm getting a feeling
about the abrupt end of it.

Would there be any interest in a final section that just gives a taste
of features like vmail and addons like fax, little tricks like callback?
I'm talking about a paragraph or two of description, not the how-to or
cookbook stuff that I hope will be in a future volume.

I'd give this a crack if anyone thinks it something worth pursuing. I
think the current end is kinda like "well, I had a great time, goodnight" :)

rr