[Asterisk-doc] Is this being done?

Randy Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Sat Feb 26 08:58:25 CST 2005

> You've cut to the heart of the reason we started the documentation
> project.  And just so you know, we are still working hard behind the
> scenes on getting these sorts of things documented.  Thanks for keeping
> us focused on making sure the simple things are well-documented.  We
> appreciate your input!

Well, as they used to say to drummers in the band, "Someone has to drive
the truck!" The only thing I can do is point people to the docs and let
you know when I see "seperated" used. Most of the times people have said
"I read all those" they are either very poor readers (or Eng. second
language) or full of ${EFFLUVIA}. "Dialpan? I don need no stinking
dialplan. How do I..."

Thanks again for your efforts.