[Asterisk-doc] AW: Asterisk-Doc Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sun Feb 6 10:04:19 CST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 14:08 +0100, Randy Resnick wrote:
> Jim Van Meggelen wrote:
> > Here's where the current efforts of the Doc project can be found:
> <snip>
> Hi Jim,
>
> Is there an "experimental" or draft area for "avant-garde" stuff? I
> often find myself referring to the older docs as they have a lot of
> detail left out for reasons you've all covered here before.

No there isn't the equivalent of a STABLE and HEAD of the documentation.
It is all made openly available.

Only thing is that the export of the development CVS to the anonymously
available CVS on Sourceforge sometimes takes a little while. So some of
the stuff I posted yesterday might not be visible to everyone just yet.