[Asterisk-doc] As promised, some internals docs

Matthew Walster matthew at walster.org
Sat Feb 5 20:29:11 CST 2005

Imagine my finger. Now imagine it pointing at the asterisk-users mailing
list.

Sorry to be blunt, but this is for the documentation project, not "how
to get rich quick using VoIP".

I've often wondered about setting up a volunteers line, manned by people
such as us, getting a decent support line openm for non-commercial usage
(just hobbyists etc) but I know it'd be abused... and that's sad...

Matthew Walster