[Asterisk-doc] As promised, some internals docs

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 16:04:35 CST 2005

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:13:14 -0500, Jim Van Meggelen <jim at vanmeggelen.ca> wrote:
> asterisk-doc-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
> > Made 2 commits today. One was the initial outline from Nick
> > Bachmann. The second was my format section.
> >
> > As a first run, please give feedback on style and all as I
> > feel it may need more direction.
>
> This looks like the foundation of the perfect evolution of the work
> begun in Volume I. I guess this'll be Volume II in the libarary (do we
> want to get this on the website?).
[snip]

I think Jim's points truly express the vision the Asterisk Docs
project hopes to achieve. I just compiled my first copy of it and will
read it either tonight or tomorrow morning, my comments will follow
once I get that chance.

I've sent Greg a message regarding the automatic compiling so that I
can post it on the website. There is a file I need to change to allow
commits to the directory to be posted to the mailing list
automatically as well.

Thanks for starting this volume guys! A formal announcement on the
front page will follow once I've got the above stuff ready and posted
to the website.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com