[Asterisk-doc] Is there any plan to translate the document into Chinese

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Wed Dec 28 21:35:48 CST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 03:32 +0000, leslie wang wrote:
> I'm from China. China is a very big market. So is there any plan for
> asterisk to translate the document into Chinese? If so, I'd like to do the
> work.

I'm assuming you're referring to the O'Reilly book we wrote.  Because
O'Reilly owns the copyrights to the book, you'd need to work with them
to get the translation done.  I know they do translations into Chinese
all the time, so I'd be surprised if a Chinese translation weren't
already being worked on.  I'll drop a note to our editor over at
O'Reilly and see if he has any more information.

-Jared