[Asterisk-doc] Connecting to a PRI

Jeff Gehlbach Jeff at JeffGehlbach.com
Tue Aug 16 16:12:09 CDT 2005

Hi!

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 15:36 -0500, Gene Naden wrote:
> My earlier writing omitted mention of E-1. I have written a few paragraphs
> to try to remedy it. Would the interested persons please have a look at it
> and criticize, especially folks familiar with E1.

I can't comment on E1, but one slight correction on PRI channelization
terminology: the "D" designation of the signalling channel stands for
"delta", not "data".  The same applies for the 16Kbps "D" channel used
in BRI.

I just joined the list, so I must have missed the balance of your
writing.  I would love to peruse, is it in CVS?

-jeff