[Asterisk-doc] Connecting to a PRI

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Thu Aug 11 15:11:14 CDT 2005

Gene,

Thanks very kindly for your manuscript! I will do some work editing it,
and send my changes to you for your review and correction. Leif and
Jared may contribute as well (that's how we work).

Once we are all pleased with the final version, we will determine how to
incorporate it into the existing work.

Again, thanks for the contribution! This is very valuable.

Regards,

Jim.

--
Jim Van Meggelen