[Asterisk-doc] Asterisk PSTN connectivity

Very Privileged User randulo at ssl-mail.com
Tue Aug 2 05:21:49 CDT 2005

Nil S wrote:
> Hello Everybody, I am a new user in this group. I have installed
>Snip
> Now i want to setup the call from one asterisk user to any PSTN user
> in the world or vice versa. Could you please help me out in this?

Nil,

You should probably post this in the asterisk users group. This group
concerns the documentation project only.

You will find a lot of information here: read especially the second
article about adding PSTN connectivity to asterisk.

Starter tutorial:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2003/07/03/asterisk.html
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/01/22/asterisk2.html
http://www.automated.it/guidetoasterisk.htm