[Asterisk-doc] Is it time to start thinking about a cookbook?

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Fri Apr 1 22:10:19 CST 2005

Hmmm. An interesting way to start a cookbook: get some flames going in
the oven! :-P

I think I'm going to refer you to the Digium vs. Sangoma flame war
currently blazing in -users :-)

~~~~~~~~

Seriously, though, a section on setting up popular hardware will be
handy, for sure.

To start with, however, we need to develop a framework for the cookbook,
and get a team of folks together to organize the effort.

As you know, the Docs team is on a bit of a sabbatical, as we're rather
busy with another project. I want to get the cookbook idea started, but
in all honesty I can't find the time it needs right now, so it'll have
to wait a month or two.

Thanks for the offer, Mike. I *will* be bugging you for recipes!

Cheers,

Jim.