[Asterisk-doc] Zaptel 'Under the Hood' Project

jim at digitalchemy.ca jim at digitalchemy.ca
Wed Sep 8 16:44:57 CDT 2004

I just found a Docbook editor called XXE (XMLmind XML Editor). I find it a nice GUI
interface to the DOCbook format, although I wish it'd let me view the source code,
and it doesn't put tabs at the beginning of lines - it uses spaces instead, which Leif
tells me is not true to the docbook spec.

Still, it's quite a nice editor.

http://www.xmlmind.com