[Asterisk-doc] docs/volume-one vm1chp2-systemprep.xml,1.9,1.10

Darryl Ross darryl at oeg.com.au
Tue Oct 19 20:03:52 CDT 2004

blitzrage wrote:
> + <note>
> +   <para>
> +   </para>
> + </note>

Could I suggest making that para state that yum is for Fedora Core machines? (Is yum in RH9??).
Also on debian, I believe the packages you want are zlib1g and zlib1g-dev.

Regards
Darryl

--

Darryl Ross
Senior Network Engineer
Email: darryl at oeg.com.au
Phone: 61 8 81228361

If you want to live up to the whole "There is more than one way to
     do it" slogan, you have to give someone a swiss army chainsaw ...