[Asterisk-doc] references to Asterisk 1.0.1 in Volume One

jim at digitalchemy.ca jim at digitalchemy.ca
Wed Oct 6 21:58:21 CDT 2004

I am going to be hacking away at the document from the beginning to ensure that
we refer to v1.0 whenever relevant.

For example, the section on obtaining the sources refers to grabbing the current
version from CVS. That obviously doesn't make sense in light of the availability of
v1.0.

If everyone could keep that in mind as we go forward. Since we now have a v1.0, it
is logical that we modify the document to reflect our support of it.

The only constant, is change.

Cheers,

Jim.

--