[Asterisk-doc] Spanish translation of Asterisk docs

Leonardo Bauchwitz lbauchwitz at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Nov 24 09:57:35 CST 2004

Hello Leif:
We will start the translation of the Asterix documentation.
We just make a email-list  to do this.

At this moment we are the following members:

Andres Gorostidi	  Andres at EuropeSIP.com
Antonio Pardo             apardo at sysnetworks.net
Jared Smith               jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Sergio Serrano            sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Leonardo F. Bauchwitz     leonardo at bauchwitz.com.ar

We wished to translate all the Asterix documentation. For example the
Asterisk Handbook Project, Version 2
A great greeting

--
Leonardo