[Asterisk-doc] Weekly Conference Tonight

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 22:38:28 -0400

Even though this is a late reply (my email wasn't working last night...
don't ask), you are in fact correct sir.  We are currently running on
daylight savings right now, so I suppose we are actually -0400 GMT at the
moment.

I will remember that next week when I post the notice.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.