[Asterisk-doc] New http://www.asteriskdocs.org website layout submission

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 08:50:32 -0600

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 21:33, Leif Madsen wrote:
> A friend of mine, Angelo Madrasto whipped up a decent looking website
> tonight for asteriskdocs.org.  I was wondering what you guys thought about
> it.  I gave him the link to the site Jared posted earlier with the logo's,
> and he used the one he liked the best (so that's his vote :)).

Personally, I really like the look of it... it looks very clean and
professional.  As I explained to Angelo and Exomorph last night on IRC,
I'd love to see that look integrated with some type of CMS so that we
can go in and add sections to the website without having to hack HTML.
(Not that I'm afraid of HTML or PHP... I'd just don't wanna spend the
time.)

My wife agreed to look into integrating that look with the CMS that
Exomorph has been playing around with on
http://projects.asteriskdocs.org/.

-Jared

Jared