[Asterisk-doc] Logo ideas

Steven Critchfield asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 14:15:25 -0500

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 13:45, William Suffill wrote:
> Wow your wife got some talent. I wish I had someone to do GFX for me.
> Just something u have a skill at or not. Personally a circle is about my
> level of skill.

I seem to spend just enough brain cells on certain trivia to drive me
nuts. I seem to remember that a artist was once asked to prove he was
good enough for a project(I think it was the Sistine Chapel, but that is
part of what drives me nuts). The artists submitted a perfect hand drawn
circle.

> I like the blue 1. At least I think blue but I am color blind so don't
> know for sure.

Yes, blue was on the left, and green on right.

--
Steven Critchfield  <critch@basesys.com>