[Asterisk-doc] Minutes of the first "conferece call"

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 07:03:19 -0400

I'm no lawyer, so I'm not sure the best way to go about this.  I actually
just re-read the Open Publication License
<http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/> which we are using for this project,
and it appears to cover a section regarding hard publication (such as in a
book).

Section V. seems to cover the hard copy aspect.  I seem to remember someone
mentioning something similar sounding to Part 3.  I've copy/pasted it below.

"Finally, while it is not mandatory under this license, it is considered
good form to offer a free copy of any hardcopy and CD-ROM expression of an
Open Publication-licensed work to its author(s)."

Like I said, I'm no lawyer, just trying to cover all bases here :)

Thanks,
Leif Madsen aka blitzrage.