[Asterisk-doc] Asterisk Doc Conference TONIGHT!

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sun, 16 May 2004 17:48:41 -0600

On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 12:21, Leif Madsen wrote:
> Afternoon all,
>
> Well, I'm sending this message out to the list so that hopefully I'm not the
> only one in the conference tonight :)

Nope... I'll be there.  (I'll be late, but I'll be there.)

> As it stands now, the conference will be tonight, Sunday May 16th @ 8pm EST
> (-0500 GMT).  If you plan on attending, please just reply to this message so
> we know approximately how many are going to show up.

Sure... you picked the one time on Sunday night when I *can't* do the
conference.  I'll be about an hour late to the conference (if it lasts
that long).  If not, y'all can fill me in on the details.

> Greg Varga has generously donated a box and bandwidth for the conference.
> You currently can connect via any of the following methods:

Thanks Greg!  You rock!  And thanks to Blitzrage for getting this
organized.

Jared