[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-doc] Conference hosting request for asterisk-doc

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 19:46:12 -0400

I guess if you think of it that way. Probably more truth to the fact
that bandwidth and termination costs money and it's hard to find people
who can spare it.