[Fwd: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-doc] Conference hosting request for asterisk-doc]

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 13:25:25 -0400

I figured as much. I saw it on the -users list as well. Given it being a
call regarding asterisk docs most of the users I'd suspect already have
iax2 support so they could connect directly to the server hosting the
conf using IAX2. I don't know if adding an extra layer and going thru
FWDnet then to the conf is worth while. I guess that depends on how many
people this conf has and how they wish to connect to it.