[Asterisk-doc] Hardware IRQ

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 06:47:16 -0400

Actually, this is exactly the kind of thing we are looking for.  This is a
very good start to the IRQ sharing issues!  Thanks!

I will see what I can do about re-wording a couple of sections which aren't
as full as they need to be (I understand this was done quickly).

Keep up the good work!
Leif Madsen.