[Asterisk-doc] Updated the Asterisk Docs Web Site!!!

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:02:54 -0500

Going all out Leif aren't we =)

I have a custom News script I did for once of my sites so I guess it
wouldn't be too hard to make that reality just need to look into the CVS
side of things.