[Asterisk-doc] The Asterisk Handbook V2

Steven Critchfield asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:40:12 -0600

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 08:44, Steve Kennedy wrote:
> I found some errors in the Draft version of the V2 handbook.
>
> on p2, stating "This document may not be duplicated, copied or
> redistributed in any form electronic or physical, without the prior
> written consent of Digium Inc." is a bit meaningless as the document is
> distributed in PDF and you can download it and print it.
>
> Maybe the wording should be changed such that it cant be changed etc
> without permission, and can only be distributed in original form, with
> all copyrights etc maintained.

I don't right off recognize your name so I am assuming you are
relatively new to asterisk. If you care to look back maybe a year or so
ago you will see a long drawn out whine-fest regarding that statement.
Please refer to that commentary before continuing on that course.

Also, this isn't for work on the handbook. This is for a separate book
project. You are more than welcome to jump into this project and help
out.

--
Steven Critchfield  <critch@basesys.com>