[Asterisk-doc] lsmod, rmmod and modprobe

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:42:27 -0400

The whole driver section of chapter 2 needs to be verified.  What is there I
*think* is what I wrote purely on memory from my TDM400P days (that was
almost a year ago now).  Jeremy has kindly donated a box for me to use for
testing/documenting purposes, but I'm still in the process of waiting for IP
and login information.  If someone else has a box I can use with root access
with FXS and FXO info, I can verify the instructions and flesh them out
further.  If not, I will wait for Jeremy to contact me.

Randolph:  Thanks for the post, I may use some of this information, but I am
hesitant to add/change anything in chapter 2 until I can verify the
installation myself.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org