[Asterisk-doc] channel drivers vs configuration files

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:03:16 -0400

That'll be great.  I've just had a hectic schedule over the last couple of
weeks.  I need to get back focused on some things shortly, so that would be
great if you could work on that.  Hopefully by the time you write something
and we get it sorted out, I'll have gotten some things done and be able to
work on a couple chapters I've had my eye on.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org