[Asterisk-doc] channel drivers vs configuration files

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:52:39 +0100

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 17:29, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> We create a chapter where we go through the channel drivers, their
> configuration, which configuration files they use and how they look
> like, ordered by purpose "ZAP, SIP, H.323, ISDN, etc." and subordered
> by channel driver name.

Better yet, we start that chapter with the general format that most of the configfiles have.
At least iax.conf, sip.conf and h323.conf (if not more of them) use most of the same terms
like defining port, bind-addr, amaflags, accountcode and usersection with more or less the same options.

>From there we can discuss the channel driver specialities further down in the chapter.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin (at) list (dash) petersen (dot) net