[Asterisk-doc] Anyone willing to commit to taking over a chapter?

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 03:15:17 +0100

Let me specify that :o) :

That would leave me currently with:

8.4 SIP and NAT
H.2 ISDN Cards
I   Building additional modules

Beyond that i'm still updating the info in Appendix B, but that should go on the
website instead of the book, as we discussed earlier.

/Martin