[Asterisk-doc] (Fwd) [Asterisk-Users] *** Asterisk Sunday News: The SIP NAT S

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:43:23 +0100

On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 17:10, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Martin List-Petersen wrote:
>
> > it just requires, that he himself submittes it to the book or gives us the
> > permission to use it in the book, simply because we just can't go and copy it
> > without permission.
> Permission granted, of course. All my texts on the wiki and from Sunday news
> is open for integration into asteriskdocs.org. As long as I get some form
> of credit :-), of course.

I'll look into it then, that we get it integrated, have to reorganise
things of course. Credit's wont be forgotten.

Kinde regards,
Martin List-Petersen