[Asterisk-doc] SIPGate.de

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:08:04 -0400

I will try and fix that tonight or this afternoon

> I don't know if adding the following fact to sipgate and calluk is
> politically correct or not, but I would caution people
>
> Note that callers to 0870 numbers in the UK are charged at the BT
> "national rate" (which is not cheap and) not what most of us would think
> of as a "local call".

Well, we are actually going to move all the providers out of the book and
onto the website shortly.  I think we should stay politically correct in the
book, but don't feel like that is such a necessity on the website.  Users
are free to comment (respectfully) about service providers on the website.

Greg is currently working on writing a module to make this transition
easier, as well as allowing people to contribute new providers in the future
along with information.

Thanks
Leif Madsen
http://www.asteriskdocs.org