[Asterisk-doc] introduction add-ons and spellcheck

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:56:35 +0100

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 21:36, Leif Madsen wrote:
> [...]

I actually submitted 3 patches in 3 different mails yesterday.

- introduction.xml (you have submitted that one, correctly)
- installation.xml (this is not submitted yet)
- voip-providers.xml (this Jared and I agreed should be taken out completely).

/Martin