[Asterisk-doc] introduction add-ons and spellcheck

Martin List-Petersen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:51:37 +0100

Jared an I agreed, that the voip-provider samples not should go in,but
maybe should get somewhere else than in the book.

The introduction stuff you convienently allready patched in, so we are
just missing the installation.xml patch, that i also submitted
yesterday.

/Martin