[Asterisk-doc] docs extensions.xml,1.31,1.32

asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:57:52 -0400

So the question really becomes: was this theatr[er][re] located in the United States,
or was it in some part of the British Commonwealth?

This could become a fascinating discussion. Since at least two of the contributors to
the doc project are Canadian, it is inevitable that some of the spelling used will
adhere to Canadian rules.

Wait until we start talking about analogue telephone sets, and discuss ways to
programme the dial plan! Never mind call centres!

Spelling differences can certainly be a source of much humour!