[Asterisk-doc] docs advanced-config.xml,1.4,1.5

Peter Grace asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:55:52 -0400

I was wondering if anyone would catch that.  You don't want to change
it to John Smith, though, because John Q. Public and John Smith could
be confused in that context.  How about "Oliver Klothesoff?"  Bah.
OK.  How about "Leif Jared Johansson" (to pay homage to three of the
more active people on the list)

Pete