[Asterisk-doc] docs introduction.xml,1.15,1.16

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:34:30 -0400

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:56:22 -0400, jim@digitalchemy.ca
<jim@digitalchemy.ca> wrote:
> Do you still want access to my lab? I have the dev kit so we can document the
> install process. Also, since I'm running an old version of * you are free to totally
> wipe the system and do the OS and * installs as well.
>
> I have a ton of stuff on the go so we'll need to find a way to get our schedules lined
> up. Perhaps the weekend . . .

Hi Jim,

This would be great!  If you would like to get together this weekend
so that we can get the install and setup process documented, that
would be ideal.  Then we can get chapter 2 completed (which I think is
a very important chapter).

I'm available pretty much anytime after 4pm on Friday.  I can't think
of anything I have going on this weekend.

Let me know what your schedule is like.  Just give me a chat on IRC.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen
http://www.asteriskdocs.org