[Asterisk-doc] FINALLY! a good book about Asterisk.

Steven Critchfield asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:23:29 -0500

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 12:27, Joe Babstock wrote:
> if this list is about asterisk documentation, why is this the wrong
> group?

Distinction, we are not about general documentation but rather a
specific project doing documentation work. I guess the entry on the
lists.digium.com site is misleading.

--
Steven Critchfield  <critch@basesys.com>