[Asterisk-doc] Grandstream SIP phones and dtmfmode

Randy Resnick asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 07 Jul 2004 07:50:51 +0200

Leif Madsen wrote:
> Hi Randolph,
Hi Leif
> Right now I have 17 things flagged in my email client to follow up on
>  for the book.
I am in the same situation
> Unfortunately the time I have had lately is quite minimal.  I do plan
> on going back to review your comments, but I was wondering if you
> would be interested in learning a bit of DocBook?
I did learn how to submit the diff file (I think?)
> Submitting a patch (btw, this goes for anyone, I'm just using
> Randolph's latest message to ask :)) would be the ideal situation.
> I'm not sure if you know DocBook, but it's quite simple to use,
> especially if you've ever done any HTML.
No prb.
> If not, then feel free to keep sending messages to the list and I
> will review them ASAP!  I am going to make an attempt over the next
> couple of weeks to try and get back on track...
Honestly, for a tiny detail like this, which was my own statement about
GS phones proved partly false, I didn't have the feeling I wanted to get
on the linux box, freshen my sources and add it. It was more for
information to anyone who saw my post. This kind of thing may change yet
again with firmware changes so maybe it's not even worth following for
the book.

I'll try to read through the chapters again soon and add/correct what I
find.

best regards,

randy