[Asterisk-doc] Asterisk Book

asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:06:38 +0600 (MDT)

My posting was not to Hinder anyone, I did it just to help out the
community, And if i posted in the wrong list then i`m sorry for that,  I
posting to this list because i figured it would be the correct list, and i
will not post anything else about the book in this list,  Once again sorry
if i annoyed anyone, that was not the intent